- This event has passed.
Luke’s Racecraft Historic Cup National Roadrace Series Round 11 & 12
June 28 - June 30
6/28-30 – Rounds 11 & 12
Heartland Park; Topeka, KS
Friday AHRMA-run practice day
AHRMA Roadracing School available
National Series Information
- A rider’s 12 best finishes count towards the National Championship (based on a rider’s best finishes in one-half of the total number of races in the series, rounded up to the next whole number if necessary.)
- A minimum of two race finishes is required to qualify for year-end awards.
- New AHRMA road racers are required to provide evidence that in the past two years they have either successfully completed a recognized road race school or competed with another road race organization recognized by AHRMA. Please forward this information to Elli Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 904.485.8075.
- Note: These requirements may be changed due to cancellations, rain-outs or other unforeseen circumstances; see the AHRMA Mag for updates.
- Click here for the AHRMA Handbook (rulebook) to get you started; class structure, equipment, etc.
Racing at the Barber Vintage Festival
Due to the popularity of the Barber Motorsports Park event, certain requirements have been put into place which must be met in order to race at this event. For details, please click here.
The points-keeper is Elli Klein; if you have questions or problems, please email email@example.com.
You may register online for the Fast & Safe Roadracing School for any event at which the school will be held. At this time, the only event where the race school is not offered is at the Barber Vintage Festival.